Sidekick 20 qt Pink CoolerCordova
- Anti-slip Goat’s Feet™, keep your Cordova planted in truck beds, on boat decks or wherever you plant it.
- A detachable padded shoulder strap lets you carry your gear and keep your hands free for other tasks.
- Top Loader LatchesTMallow you to pack gear tight against your Cordova, and still be able to easily access its contents.
- The Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee certified bear-resistant lock system will keep even apex predators from getting to your ice-cold beer and ham sandwich before you do.
- Every Cordova Cooler comes with a Lid LockTMto keep the lid up while you are getting your goodies out.
- When pre-cooled, (getting the insulation in the cooler cold, which will melt your first batch of ice) the EcofoamR used in all Cordova hard side coolers is robust enough to keep your refreshments cold for days on end.
- From design to finished product, we take pride in the fact that our rotomolded coolers are hand crafted from start to finish in Idaho. We also think that the best way to reduce waste is to never throw something away. Our products are made to last a lifetime. We hope and expect that our products are more likely to be passed to the next generation than to a landfill.
- Product Manufactured::
- Proudly Made and Hand-Crafted in Idaho, USA
- Interior Dimensions:
- Length: 13" Width: 9" Height: 10"
- Base Dimensions:
- Length: 16.5" Width: 12.5"
I bought this cooler after a 3 week camping trip to Idaho and Wyoming where my regular coolers just did not perform well. This cooler was priced much better and was slightly bigger than the YETI of comparable size. I love the divider and the basket that I ordered with it. I considered this cooler because of Cordova's association with NRA, and because I am from Idaho and was happy to see a product like this made in Idaho. I have used it twice, and my kids asked me why it has to be bear resistant. I told them we live in Pennsylvania which has more black bears than any other state. As if I needed to explain this, because on that same day we saw a black bear. I really like the way the latches open from the top, makes it easier to access from inside a vehicle. For the price, it beats the YETI every day of the week, and they have colors that will make your wife happy. Buy one now.
Purchased cooler for my brother as a gift and so far has proven to be an awesome item to have purchased. Fits perfect in his jeep when we go to the lake or rock crawling trails. Keeps items cold through out our adventures
Used it the first weekend after I received it! Great cooler! Filled with the necessities for the weekend! I was not disappointed, keep thing icy cold from Friday till Sunday evening! The 48Q cooler is real easy to carry and handle!
Great cooler, had searched for a while for the perfect beach, small tailgate or weekend cooler. Great features, easy to carry with both methods and holds ice well
Received in mail yesterday. Everything seems solid. Feet are really grippy and the lid stay open feature is nice. Handles are easily workable with one hand. Can't wait to take this camping in mid-October.
Recently took it on a 8 hour trip. Used two small freezer packs with items out of my fridge and it did a good job. 5 hours on the beach was good too. I would recommend to a friend. The strap is a little awkward tho.
Took cooler on fishing trip in the upper peninsula in Michigan. It held ice for 7 days would have been longer but the trip was only a week. Works as advertised will buy more.
Holds ice pretty well, but doesnt seal well. Have been having a problem with small bugs being inside the cooler.
Amazing, still had ice after seven days. By far the best cooler I have ever owned.
We bought this one for a friend, as we already own two. They outlast all the other big names on craftsmanship and how long they hold ice! The bottle opener is a cool bonus :) MADE IN USA!
Bought the cooler to haul on my ATV wagon. Handled like a champ. Durable and like the thinner walls to save weight. Bear ice retention of any cooler I own yet. Will definitely buy more.
Received the cooler and couldn’t be happier. I used it the first weekend and it kept things COLD. I can’t wait to take it on the water with us. Best thing about it is it’s made in the great USA!!! Comes with a lifetime guarantee. My Yeti didn’t!!