Excursion 128 qt Orange CoolerCordova
- Anti-slip Goat’s Feet™, keep your Cordova planted in truck beds, on boat decks or wherever you plant it.
- Stamped aluminum handles with integrated bottle openers and comfort foam grips are rock solid and lock in just the right position to make carrying your Cordova comfortable.
- Top Loader LatchesTMallow you to pack gear tight against your Cordova, and still be able to easily access its contents.
- The Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee certified bear-resistant lock system will keep even apex predators from getting to your ice-cold beer and ham sandwich before you do.
- Every Cordova Cooler comes with a Lid LockTMto keep the lid up while you are getting your goodies out.
- When pre-cooled, (getting the insulation in the cooler cold, which will melt your first batch of ice) the EcofoamR used in all Cordova hard side coolers is robust enough to keep your refreshments cold for days on end.
- From design to finished product, we take pride in the fact that our rotomolded coolers are hand crafted from start to finish in Idaho. We also think that the best way to reduce waste is to never throw something away. Our products are made to last a lifetime. We hope and expect that our products are more likely to be passed to the next generation than to a landfill.
The best way to reduce waste is to never throw something away. Our products are made to last a lifetime. We hope and expect that our products are more likely to be passed to the next generation than to a landfill.
- Product Manufactured::
- Proudly Made and Hand-Crafted in Idaho, USA
- Interior Dimensions::
- Length: 37" Width: 14.5" Height: 15.5"
- Base Dimensions::
- Length: 40" Width: 17"
Awesome little cooler. It isn't huge but fits my boat nicely. Unlike a different review I've read it does hold more than two 6 packs. It holds 24 cans with a little room for ice or a 18 pack with lots of ice.
I keep the cooler in the back of my truck 24/7 because I travel for work and camp on weekends. On my first trip I slid it onto the tailgate and the rubber pegs on the bottom ripped out. Cordova took care of it and replaced all the pegs with a better adhesive (5 months later still going good). I try to lift it when I can buy when it’s full and I’m alone that’s not always an option. Great cooler none the less, like I said I use it basically every day.
I bought this cooler this past spring and have used it all summer and love it!
We got the 128Q Excursion to hold all of our salmon and halibut while out on multiday adventures on our boat. We start out with 40 lbs of ice and some beverages and food. Using a divider and the basket we can fill one side with fish and keep our beers cold on the other. Days later, the cooler is full of fish and ice. Couldn't be happier. Now we are looking forward to seeing if we can fit a caribou in it this fall. Thank you for the amazing cooler Cordova, my wife loves the color!
I purchased this cooler to fit in my 4wheeler. It fits perfectly! We now have a hard side and this one. I can't say enough about how amazing these keep everything super cold and holds ice for days! Definitely would recommend all of these products.
We live in the boonies (45 minutes from a store, 3.5 hours to a Smith's) so a good cooler is a necessity. We grabbed a bag of ice and a couple things of icecream to see how well it worked. An hour later there was no melting of the ice, and icecream was harder than when we bought it. I can't wait to see it's performance on camping trips! Will definitely look into the big one for our elk hunting.
If you are an avid / rustic camper like me BUY this cooler!! It paid for itself immediately in gas, driving and not wasting quality time on your trip!! Keeps ice just as long as Yeti brand and more than 1/3 less of the cost. Also yeti is not made in America, these are. There is no substitute for a good rotomolded cooler like this one.. thanks Cordova!
We love the space inside this cooler, and really like the wire rack and dividers. The cooler looks like it is made with quality workmanship so we look forward to the years of use this will give to our family.
Great quality and fantastic service.
So far so good. one camping trip down and no problems, performed great still have a 20 pound bag of ice and I started with 2. Used most of the 2nd one for drinks.
Beautiful construction and design. Super bomber! Excellent customer service around a return/exchange too. One small piece of advice for anyone looking at these: The dimensions on the page are a bit jiggy. The handles extend a solid 2" on each side (which is included in the reported size), so if you're interested in figuring out what size bay this will fit into in your boat/car, know that the body of the cooler is significantly smaller.
Well built, but way smaller than I thought it would be. Maybe 2 six packs and a small chunk of ice can be held. Very heavy duty, probably will keep that 12 pack pretty cold.