Adventurer 48 qt Orange CoolerCordova
- Anti-slip Goat’s Feet™, keep your Cordova planted in truck beds, on boat decks or wherever you plant it.
- Stamped aluminum handles with integrated bottle openers and comfort foam grips are rock solid and lock in just the right position to make carrying your Cordova comfortable.
- Top Loader LatchesTMallow you to pack gear tight against your Cordova, and still be able to easily access its contents.
- The Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee certified bear-resistant lock system will keep even apex predators from getting to your ice-cold beer and ham sandwich before you do.
- Every Cordova Cooler comes with a Lid LockTMto keep the lid up while you are getting your goodies out.
- When pre-cooled, (getting the insulation in the cooler cold, which will melt your first batch of ice) the EcofoamR used in all Cordova hard side coolers is robust enough to keep your refreshments cold for days on end.
- From design to finished product, we take pride in the fact that our rotomolded coolers are hand crafted from start to finish in Idaho. We also think that the best way to reduce waste is to never throw something away. Our products are made to last a lifetime. We hope and expect that our products are more likely to be passed to the next generation than to a landfill.
- Product Manufactured::
- Proudly Made and Hand-Crafted in Idaho, USA
- Interior Dimensions::
- Length: 20" Width: 11.75" Height: 12.25"
- Base Dimensions::
- Length: 22.25" Width: 15.5"
Awesome little cooler. It isn't huge but fits my boat nicely. Unlike a different review I've read it does hold more than two 6 packs. It holds 24 cans with a little room for ice or a 18 pack with lots of ice.
top quality,fine workmanship, such a beautifull cooler ,excellant value..
I keep the cooler in the back of my truck 24/7 because I travel for work and camp on weekends. On my first trip I slid it onto the tailgate and the rubber pegs on the bottom ripped out. Cordova took care of it and replaced all the pegs with a better adhesive (5 months later still going good). I try to lift it when I can buy when it’s full and I’m alone that’s not always an option. Great cooler none the less, like I said I use it basically every day.
Great cooler so far. Only used it a couple times, but seems to do the trick!
Amazing build quality and keeps drink unbelievable cold.
I would love to give a review on your cooler and would love to give more of a review but I haven’t even received it yet. Fed ex has lost it and the only thing I can get is I’m sorry. Bullshit on sorry. I’ll go buy a cooler from a store. I order it to have it out on the boat and would order more if the cooler worked well. I’m sorry for the bad review and will gladly update it when and if I receive it. It’s a shame. It might be a very good product but the experience so far is very frustrating. Like everything I have had shipped through fed ex . If I could go buy one at a location I would.
I bought this cooler this past spring and have used it all summer and love it!
I LOVE this Cooler!!! This thing is RUGGED, VERY Well crafted, looks GREAT, keeps my food and beverages cold! Everything form the American made quality to the base mounted rubber latches to the locking lid, to the machined handles is TOP QUALITY! I LOVE the looks of my cooler over anything I've seen also! I loaded mine with and 18 lb bag of ice, some beverages, and some food on Thursday night. On Monday afternoon, it still had ice in it and everything that wasn't eaten or drank was still cold! Thank you Team Cordova for a Truly uniquely quality product! I'm telling EVERYONE how much I love my Cordova Cooler!!!
The cooler looks great! I’m sure it will stand the test of time and keep me hydrated and fed. Cordova customer service rocks! They were very helpful.
This cooler is amazing. The double handles are great, like best in the business. Not sure why no one else does this. Keeps things cold, and holds ice awesome. The lid actually staying open is amazing and a great feature. All of this for a great price and MADE IN USA! Now about service and shipping. I ordered this and needed it quick, like within a week. I ordered it on a Thursday, I did not plan ahead and when I got the order received email it said due to covid the shipment might be delayed. I sent an email back asking to cancel the order because it wouldn't be here in time. I never even got a response, instead the Cordova guys got to work and had my cooler shipped out the very next day, it was on my door step by Monday! The classic saying of 'actions speak louder than words' is taken to heart at Cordova. A great cooler, and awesome price, and an amazing company. There is no reason not to purchase from these guys!
First of all, great customer service. They got the cooler to me well before my requested date. Secondly, the cooler works great. The handles are extremely durable and the cooler retains ice great. Would recommend a good alternative to Yeti.
I just received the cooler. It seems really well built. I chose Cordova because they support the NRA. Be aware that the cooler took 13 days to manufacture and ship, not 72 hours like the website says. Customer service was very helpful and answered my email with projected times. The really bad part of the purchase is that Cordova chose Fed Ex as the shipper. They were 3 days late in getting the cooler to me. This put a cloud on the entire process. If Cordova used a decent shipping company the buying experience would be world class. I still give the cooler 5 stars. I don't hold the incompetence of Fed Ex against Cordova.