Journey 88 qt Kryptek Typhon CoolerCordova
- Anti-slip Goat’s Feet™, keep your Cordova planted in truck beds, on boat decks or wherever you plant it.
- Stamped aluminum handles with integrated bottle openers and comfort foam grips are rock solid and lock in just the right position to make carrying your Cordova comfortable.
- Top Loader LatchesTMallow you to pack gear tight against your Cordova, and still be able to easily access its contents.
- The Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee certified bear-resistant lock system will keep even apex predators from getting to your ice-cold beer and ham sandwich before you do.
- Every Cordova Cooler comes with a Lid LockTMto keep the lid up while you are getting your goodies out.
- When pre-cooled, (getting the insulation in the cooler cold, which will melt your first batch of ice) the EcofoamR used in all Cordova hard side coolers is robust enough to keep your refreshments cold for days on end.
- From design to finished product, we take pride in the fact that our rotomolded coolers are hand crafted from start to finish in Idaho. We also think that the best way to reduce waste is to never throw something away. Our products are made to last a lifetime. We hope and expect that our products are more likely to be passed to the next generation than to a landfill.
- Product Manufactured::
- Proudly Made and Hand-Crafted in Idaho, USA
- Interior Dimensions::
- Length: 29.5" Width: 12.25" Height: 14.5"
- Base Dimensions::
- Length: 32" Width: 15.5"
I LOVE this Cooler!!! This thing is RUGGED, VERY Well crafted, looks GREAT, keeps my food and beverages cold! Everything form the American made quality to the base mounted rubber latches to the locking lid, to the machined handles is TOP QUALITY! I LOVE the looks of my cooler over anything I've seen also! I loaded mine with and 18 lb bag of ice, some beverages, and some food on Thursday night. On Monday afternoon, it still had ice in it and everything that wasn't eaten or drank was still cold! Thank you Team Cordova for a Truly uniquely quality product! I'm telling EVERYONE how much I love my Cordova Cooler!!!
The cooler looks great! I’m sure it will stand the test of time and keep me hydrated and fed. Cordova customer service rocks! They were very helpful.
This cooler is amazing. The double handles are great, like best in the business. Not sure why no one else does this. Keeps things cold, and holds ice awesome. The lid actually staying open is amazing and a great feature. All of this for a great price and MADE IN USA! Now about service and shipping. I ordered this and needed it quick, like within a week. I ordered it on a Thursday, I did not plan ahead and when I got the order received email it said due to covid the shipment might be delayed. I sent an email back asking to cancel the order because it wouldn't be here in time. I never even got a response, instead the Cordova guys got to work and had my cooler shipped out the very next day, it was on my door step by Monday! The classic saying of 'actions speak louder than words' is taken to heart at Cordova. A great cooler, and awesome price, and an amazing company. There is no reason not to purchase from these guys!
I just received the cooler. It seems really well built. I chose Cordova because they support the NRA. Be aware that the cooler took 13 days to manufacture and ship, not 72 hours like the website says. Customer service was very helpful and answered my email with projected times. The really bad part of the purchase is that Cordova chose Fed Ex as the shipper. They were 3 days late in getting the cooler to me. This put a cloud on the entire process. If Cordova used a decent shipping company the buying experience would be world class. I still give the cooler 5 stars. I don't hold the incompetence of Fed Ex against Cordova.
I purchased a cooler about a month ago and wanted to leave a review after using it . We used two coolers for a recent trip to the beach and had very different results. We packed the Cordova cooler with frozen food and filled with three bags of ice. We packed an Igloo cooler with drinks and also three bags of ice too. Both were placed on a rack behind our SUV and we headed out on a nine hour trip to the beach. Neither were opened on our drive and the outside temp was 90 or above. Upon our arrival, the Cordova had kept everything frozen solid with hardly any water in the bottom. The Igloo had mostly melted and the food and drinks inside were cool but not cold. After unpacking the Cordova, I filled it with bottled water and it kept them cold for four more days until the ice finally melted. I know these coolers are very different in how they are manufactured, but the Cordova was awesome. I already plan to get rid of the Igloo and get another Cordova for our next trip.
We live in the boonies (45 minutes from a store, 3.5 hours to a Smith's) so a good cooler is a necessity. We grabbed a bag of ice and a couple things of icecream to see how well it worked. An hour later there was no melting of the ice, and icecream was harder than when we bought it. I can't wait to see it's performance on camping trips! Will definitely look into the big one for our elk hunting.
Cooler is overbuilt and insulated enough to keep the, 6 foot party, brews cold long enough to outlast any beer flavored pandemic and handles hefty enough to use the loaded cooler to battle a swarm of killer bees. Top notch cooler for not so top notch times
Great cooler, works good. And I love that is USA made! Cordova is my new go to. Looking to replace all my rtics.
Dynamite piece of gear! Very well built. Love the look. Keeps it cool! This rig is the envy of all the suckers here in ¥€ti country. The price is awesome, the free shipping is a no brainer. My only hesitation came from the Boise State affiliation. Go Wyoming!
10 day camp trip, used two medium coolers. One for food the other for drinks. Pre-chilled items place in cooler. Filled with two blocks of ice then used cubed ice to fill the space between items. The food cooler kept a roast frozen for three or four days. When I got home, in the food coolerthe ice blocks were just over half gone and there was minimal cubed ice left. The drink cooler had about a quarter of the ice blocks. May have had more ice left had I drained the water more often (only drained them once after about four days). They also say in the sun part of the day with temperatures ranging from mid 20’s to mid 30’s at night and mid 70’s to low 80’s during the day.. They are heavy if you are used to using standard plastic coolers. I wish there was one available between the medium and large size, especially for cold food storage. I think they are an exceptional cooler.