Journey 88 qt Gray CoolerCordova
- Anti-slip Goat’s Feet™, keep your Cordova planted in truck beds, on boat decks or wherever you plant it.
- Stamped aluminum handles with integrated bottle openers and comfort foam grips are rock solid and lock in just the right position to make carrying your Cordova comfortable.
- Top Loader LatchesTMallow you to pack gear tight against your Cordova, and still be able to easily access its contents.
- The Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee certified bear-resistant lock system will keep even apex predators from getting to your ice-cold beer and ham sandwich before you do.
- Every Cordova Cooler comes with a Lid LockTMto keep the lid up while you are getting your goodies out.
- When pre-cooled, (getting the insulation in the cooler cold, which will melt your first batch of ice) the EcofoamR used in all Cordova hard side coolers is robust enough to keep your refreshments cold for days on end.
- From design to finished product, we take pride in the fact that our rotomolded coolers are hand crafted from start to finish in Idaho. We also think that the best way to reduce waste is to never throw something away. Our products are made to last a lifetime. We hope and expect that our products are more likely to be passed to the next generation than to a landfill.
The best way to reduce waste is to never throw something away. Our products are made to last a lifetime. We hope and expect that our products are more likely to be passed to the next generation than to a landfill.
- Product Manufactured::
- Proudly Made and Hand-Crafted in Idaho, USA
- Interior Dimensions::
- Length: 29.5" Width: 12.25" Height: 14.5"
- Base Dimensions::
- Length: 32" Width: 15.5"
I bought this cooler back in 6/2020 and I needed it for a trip to Tennessee and the team at Cordova did everything they could and got me the cooler in a few days got it in time. Love the customer service and the cooler is awesome definitely worth it and buying a smaller one soon
Can’t say enough good things about this cooler. I would buy again in a heartbeat and will be buying some of Cordova’s other products in the future!
I just got this cooler delivered. Not much I can say yet, but It was delivered quickly, is very light, looks nice, isn't cheap looking/feeling, and seems like a nice cooler. cant wait to try it next summer.
Used this little beast to transport the last of my venison on a cross country move and no meat was harmed in the process.
Great size cooler for a few bags of ice and enough food and drink for a couple days. Solid handles and construction. I was able to fit a deboned front and rear bull elk quarters with ice in this thing. Highly recommend!
Build quality and attention to detail is evident onced unboxed. Nice and light for portability. Handles are awesome. Has more design character than other molded coolers. After a pre chill ice retention is averaging about 3-4 days in direct sunlight. Was hoping for a bit longer on retention but it more than works for its size. It also arrived well packaged and with no damage.
Great cooler, had searched for a while for the perfect beach, small tailgate or weekend cooler. Great features, easy to carry with both methods and holds ice well
I just received it today. What else can I say. Why not ask for a review after I get to use it? Afraid of my answer?
I bought this cooler for emergency food storage during fire season in California, we had to evacuate and we had the 20qt size already and it held ice for four days in the heat in the back of my pickup. I bought this one because of the performance of the smaller one. Plus it is American made!
had cooler for a few months now! really disappointed!was told 10days under controlled conditions!! expected 5 days maybe! went on weekend trip for 3 days!day one i put 24lbs in cooler! day 2 i put 16 lbs in!! day 3 i put in 8 lbs in just to get home!!! no excessive opening !!! just water and coldcuts!!! could have saved my money and got just as good of service with mid grade coleman!! disappointed!
We bought this one for a friend, as we already own two. They outlast all the other big names on craftsmanship and how long they hold ice! The bottle opener is a cool bonus :) MADE IN USA!
I just received my new Cordova Cooler and I love it. It is very solid and well built. I used 1 big bag of ice and a cold 12 pack of cans. Very minimal ice melt after 12 hours. This was in 82 degree heat. I did pre cool my Cordova as directed. I love this cooler! It's my first purchase from them but will not be my last.