Careers At Cordova Outdoors
Here at Cordova Coolers, we work hard to provide the best coolers and innovations in the outdoor market. We are looking for great people with the same mentality and desire to be part of a team that works hard and plays hard to ensure that we understand the needs of our customers.
We provide competitive benefits for employees and their families including:
- Vision & Dental
- Life Insurance
- Find a position that fits your requirements
- Fill out the online form below and attach available documents
- Most production line positions require in-person submission
- In-person office visits require a completed application that can be prefilled by downloading and printing here: Online Application for Employment Cordova.
Production Associate: Day-Shift
Cordova Outdoors, a local roto-molded cooler manufacture, is hiring for full-time production positions in Nampa, Idaho. These are day-shift positions. All positions require the ability to communicate effectively in a fast-paced production environment and to follow written and/or verbal instructions. Experience in a production environment is helpful, but not necessary.Current Hours of Operation:
Day Shift: Monday-Thursday 5:00 am – 3:30 pm
Overtime and weekends may be required from time to time based on the needs of the organization. Employees will be cross-trained to function in the following jobs:
Laser System Technician
Foaming & Ozone Operator
Roto Line Operator
Assembly Line Worker
Shipping & Quality Control Qualifications
- Must be attentive to details and work independently
- Must have problem-solving skills & logical thinking skills
- Must have good balance, dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and be physically fit
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and work in a warm environment
- Must have the ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Computer experience with Microsoft Office, Fishbowl (ERP System), One Touch Photo and Corel Draw Software is a plus, but not required.
- Must be able to learn and retain new tasks
- Must be able to do basic math