Excursion 128 qt Aqua CoolerCordova
- Anti-slip Goat’s Feet™, keep your Cordova planted in truck beds, on boat decks or wherever you plant it.
- Stamped aluminum handles with integrated bottle openers and comfort foam grips are rock solid and lock in just the right position to make carrying your Cordova comfortable.
- Top Loader LatchesTMallow you to pack gear tight against your Cordova, and still be able to easily access its contents.
- The Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee certified bear-resistant lock system will keep even apex predators from getting to your ice-cold beer and ham sandwich before you do.
- Every Cordova Cooler comes with a Lid LockTMto keep the lid up while you are getting your goodies out.
- When pre-cooled, (getting the insulation in the cooler cold, which will melt your first batch of ice) the EcofoamR used in all Cordova hard side coolers is robust enough to keep your refreshments cold for days on end.
- From design to finished product, we take pride in the fact that our rotomolded coolers are hand crafted from start to finish in Idaho. We also think that the best way to reduce waste is to never throw something away. Our products are made to last a lifetime. We hope and expect that our products are more likely to be passed to the next generation than to a landfill.
The best way to reduce waste is to never throw something away. Our products are made to last a lifetime. We hope and expect that our products are more likely to be passed to the next generation than to a landfill.
- Product Manufactured::
- Proudly Made and Hand-Crafted in Idaho, USA
- Interior Dimensions::
- Length: 37" Width: 14.5" Height: 15.5"
- Base Dimensions::
- Length: 40" Width: 17"
had cooler for a few months now! really disappointed!was told 10days under controlled conditions!! expected 5 days maybe! went on weekend trip for 3 days!day one i put 24lbs in cooler! day 2 i put 16 lbs in!! day 3 i put in 8 lbs in just to get home!!! no excessive opening !!! just water and coldcuts!!! could have saved my money and got just as good of service with mid grade coleman!! disappointed!
Holds ice pretty well, but doesnt seal well. Have been having a problem with small bugs being inside the cooler.
Amazing, still had ice after seven days. By far the best cooler I have ever owned.
We bought this one for a friend, as we already own two. They outlast all the other big names on craftsmanship and how long they hold ice! The bottle opener is a cool bonus :) MADE IN USA!
Received the cooler and couldn’t be happier. I used it the first weekend and it kept things COLD. I can’t wait to take it on the water with us. Best thing about it is it’s made in the great USA!!! Comes with a lifetime guarantee. My Yeti didn’t!!
Purchased this cooler a few weeks ago, mainly because it is built in Caldwell, Idaho and because its way lighter than my Yeti Roadie. I took it on a road trip to South Texas where the temperature was over 103 degrees. Ice retention was fantastic especially since it was placed on the bed of my pickup. However, when I went to lift it out of the bed, one of the round anti-slip goat feet stayed on the bed of the truck. Perhaps the non-skid of the truck was too hot. If it wasn't for that I'd give it a five star. I've not contacted the Cordova to see if my warranty doesn't get void if I Gorrila Glue it back.
I love the color and design of the handles, lid opening, and lid seal.
This cooler is very well made. We'll find out about the ice retention over the next few years. Support American manufacturing!
Haven’t used it yet but looks great
If I knew your co was connected to the nra I would not have ordered this cooler
We used this cooler for the first time this past weekend, and it didn't disappoint. We love the colors and that it's made in the USA! The straps are nice and not as hard to close as a YETI. Also, the weight is so much lighter compared to the YETI. I would highly recommend spending your money on this product rather than on a YETI. We are excited to use it on future camping trips.